- > Library
- > Library Restricted Access
Forgot your password? Click here
Library Restricted Resources
- Students and staff need to log in to access Library Restricted Resources.
- Only students with a current course/subject can access Restricted Resources.
What is LibraryNet?
- Students and staff access university systems using their LibraryNet username. See What is LibraryNet? for more information.
- For help with your LibraryNet username and password please contact Library Service Desk on (082) 260 936 or email IR@swinburne.edu.my
- Usage of material other than for individual research is a breach of Swinburne Policy. Excessive or systemic downloading is not permitted. See guidelines.