Introduction to Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus Library
Swinburne Sarawak Library is the hub of the University that actively performs activities related to learning and teaching, research and generation of new knowledge, dissemination of research results and conservation of knowledge and ideas along with the extension of library services.
The library has collections on various disciplines, of printed and AV materials such as books, reference sources, cassettes, videos, CDs, and e-resources to serve the Swinburne community.
Swinburne Sarawak library is one of the participating libraries on the LibraryNet who is also a contributor to the Union Catalog, the statewide data warehouse of bibliographic collections.
The library has collections on various disciplines, of printed and AV materials such as books and reference sources, cassettes, videos and CDs to serve the college staffs and students. Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus) library is one of the participating libraries on the LibraryNet who is also a contributor to the Union Catalog, the statewide data warehouse of bibliographic collections.
For more information, please visit Swinburne homepage http://www.swinburne.edu.my
Print, copy and scan
Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities are available at all campus libraries. There are instructions beside every printer and copier. If you need help, you can go to the service desk or ask a Rover.
- Use your student id card as a copy card.
- Cards are issued with 0 credit.
- Please liaise with library service desk staff if you have problems with your ID.
- Print your document as normal.
- Take your ID card to the printer.
- Select your document on the screen and click print.
- Wireless printing is available at all campus libraries.
- For instructions see: How to install wireless printing
- Or visit the Library Rovers at Sarawak library.
Note: double sided printing is available. Prices apply to each side of the page.